Set the tone for a memorable conference here at The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver. Showcasing over 71,000 square feet of contemporary meeting room space, our hotel can accommodate anything from small seminars to grand corporate galas. Trust our experienced meeting planners to organize every detail, so that you can focus on hosting a successful event.
At A Glance
Total meeting space: 71,337 sq. ft.
Largest meeting space: 15,522 sq. ft.
Flexible meeting space: Tangent™ at Westin - 300 sq. ft.
Max. group size: 1,500
Guest Rooms: 511
• Largest hotel ballroom in Western Canada
• 40 flexible Vancouver meeting rooms
• Creative outdoor space
• Customized F&B experience offering healthy, creative and nourishing choices
• State-of-the-art technology, including video conferencing and wireless Internet access
• In-house audio-visual provided by PSAV
The Westin Bayshore Sales Team
Phone: (604) 682-3377
Our hotel offers several small meeting rooms, perfect for training sessions, interviews, or intimate receptions.
Ideal Meeting Size: 2 - 20
- Meeting rooms offer floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors with step-out balcony and harbour views
- Our self-contained floor of deluxe tower conference rooms provides an executive feel
In addition to our smaller venues, we offer versatile large conference rooms that can accommodate up to 1,500 guests.
Ideal Meeting Size: 20 - 1,500
- 15,521 square-foot Grand Ballroom offers a clean slate for your design and décor vision
- Ground level, easy load-in with spacious access for vehicles
- Space for 100 booths with additional space options with outdoor tenting
- Large pre-function space featuring two-story windows offering natural light
- Seamless flow of meeting space
- Meeting rooms are contained within our two-level conference centre
Ideal Meeting Size: 10 - 300
- Host an al fresco event here in Vancouver during the summer months. Perched at the edge of the harbor, our hotel's outdoor space offers expansive views of the ocean and the mountains.
- Flexible garden areas allow for cocktail parties, informal BBQs, team building events or yoga sessions
- Space for tents to provide additional square footage for your needs
Hotel Location & Features
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
Your meeting or conference guests will be delighted with our extraordinary location in downtown Vancouver; our hotel boasts spectacular views of the snow-capped mountains, Coal Harbour, and the city skyline. You're just minutes from shopping on Robson Street and Pacific Centre Mall, as well as popular attractions including Stanley Park, the Vancouver Aquarium, and Granville Island.
Vancouver International Airport: 9.2 mi/14.8 km
• Business Centre
• WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Centre
• Indoor and outdoor pool
• Whirlpool/hot tub
• Westin Kids Club®
• Vida Wellness Spa
Food & Beverage Options
Dining and Food & Beverage Averages:
Breakfast: Continental $29, Buffet $35
Lunch: Plated $48, Buffet $48
Dinner: Plated $68, Buffet $80
Hotel Restaurant Options:
H2 Rotisserie & Bar - 156 person capacity
Large-Scale, Multi-Year Meeting Incentives
Planning a large, multi-year convention or association meeting? The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver is a proud member of the Starwood Convention Collection - an elite network of Starwood convention hotels.
Utilize this program for a simplified and standardized contracting process, post-event communication between hotels and added concessions. Simply inquire with one of our sales associates by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.