Featuring smart technology and intuitive design, Tangent at Westin is flexible work space that can be booked by the hour for up to four people at a moment’s notice. Connect across the table or across the globe when you reserve Tangent for impromptu meetings, interviews or brainstorming sessions.
Tangent at Westin features:
media:scape by Steelcase technology that allows participants to access and share digital information quickly and seamlessly. Video conferencing is also available at a four person seated workspace.
- HD LCD televisions, printer, and sound system.
- Wired and wireless internet for no additional fee.
- Floor-to-ceiling white boards and fully stocked office supplies offer convenience and promote collaboration.
- Small refrigerator that features refreshments and light snacks at no additional cost.
- Flexible outlets located throughout the space allowing devices to power up regardless of location.
- Privacy for groups of up to four to conduct small group meetings or hold calls and teleconferences.
To book Tangent at Westin, please visit our Tangent at Westin Booking Page.
To learn more, visit our Tangent at Westin Official Website.